Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Berkeley Branch's Circulation desk-Flickr r#2

I had an interesting time with the library's camera. I assumed that since it was the same model as my old branch that I could handle it. However the first screen was very different and I had to get help in order to get the pictures transfered from my camera. Then I couldn't find my photos-for some unknown reason unlike the camera I used before, the pictures were in the middle of something like 300 photos, rather at the end. Well, it all worked out as you can see. This photo has the "oclwebthings" tag. The others I took have "Berkeleylibrary" tags as well as the "oclwebthings". I decided to make all my photos public, since I'm so proud of my branch! Flickr made getting this picture to this blog very easy. I had no troubles like others had, so I guess it pays to go into a challenge a little later.

Other pics can be found at:http://www.flickr.com/photos/25267487@N03/

No comments: